Have you ever had to deal with the horrible customer service?

Options
Stranger2076
Stranger2076 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited April 13 in Internet
I purchased a Fizz internet plan last month and have been regretting it every day (literally). The modem disconnects daily at the same time (since day 1).

I contacted support through chat and they gave me some useless 101 troubleshooting steps for days (all of which I had tried and even tried again!).

After days of passing me from one customer service representative to another, they finally agreed to send a technician. But guess what, they don't have anything until two weeks from now which by then it's the end of the month and at that point I might as well switch to another ISP...

How do you guys put up with this shit? Or have you never had an issue like this?

Answers

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,470 ✭✭
    Options

I purchased an internet plan with Fizz less than a month ago and I've never had any issues yet

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 6,096 ✭✭
    Options

Yes but it’s worst with technical support

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,386 admin
    edited April 13
    Options

Hello Stranger2076  , 

Sorry to hear about the issue.

While I do understand the you are not satisfied with the customer service, there is a whole process in which some troubleshooting must be made ( if necessary ) and these are not really skippable steps.

In the end, I saw that you were asked to have a service call visit sent your location - the original date was for the 8th of April, but you never did reached our agents back again with a confirmation when you were asked if we can reschedule for another date.

Later on you also stated you wanted to unsubscribe but again you never said anything else to our agents.

If you are decided to still keep the service, reach our customer service like you did previously so they can help further : https://fizz.ca/en/support

Have a good one,
    -Raul, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.