Home Internet Down - Support Not Helpful

Options
Aaron_A
Aaron_A Posts: 2
edited April 11 in Internet
Hi,

My home internet has been down for a couple hours. I reached out to support and have been connected to two different people. I have received NO help so far from support. I tried every troubleshooting step (cables are not damaged, I unplugged & plugged modem to reboot). Please help

Answers

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 6,105 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Aaron_A

Unfortunately, there is nothing more you can do but wait! I know that's not what you wanted to hear! Otherwise you can try to get a refund for loss of enjoyment by communicating when customer service, because it's not fun to pay for a service you can't use!

When you find an answer or a solution that answers your question, do not hesitate to choose a Best Answer by pressing Yes

This action will thank the one who helped you by giving him points on the forum

Glad to have helped you

Have a nice day

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,391 admin
    Options

Hello @Aaron_A

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Following my verification, your modem is online now and the signals are in optimal parameters. My advise is to do a factory reset and see if the issue persists.

This can be done by locating the reset button, which is situated on the back side of the modem just above the Ethernet ports. Using a small, sharp object, such as a pin or paperclip, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds, until all of the LEDs on the modem turn off.
    It's important to keep in mind that resetting the modem to its factory settings will erase any modifications that have been made to your Wi-Fi modem settings thus far. As a result, you may need to reconfigure your devices' Wi-Fi settings, including the network name and password.

If the issue is not solved, please reach to us via direct contact by accessing this link https://fizz.ca/en/support

Here you can see more details on issues with the internet https://fizz.ca/en/faq/my-internet-service-not-working-what-do-i-do

Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Have a good rest,

-Ingrid, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.