Upgrade to apprentice 2

Options
Mark123_2024
Mark123_2024 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭
edited April 7 in Break Room
I already replied in the same minute to some posts but Fizz recognize only the time when the message was approved. What should I do to upgrade to apprentice 2?

Comments

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,490 ✭✭
    Options

In order to progress you should participate in the forum. There is no other option.

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 5,897 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Mark123_2024

Go to your forum account and click to “i” inside a circle. You will know what you have to do to get the next level

• Mark123_2024
    Options
    > @Pascal said:
    > Hi @Mark123_2024
    > Go to your forum account and click to “i” inside a circle. You will know what you have to do to get the next level

That's what I was saying. I need a quick response but Fizz consider the reply only after approval. :'(
  • Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 5,897 ✭✭
    Options
  • Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,490 ✭✭
    Options

All new users of the forum should pass a "probation period". This is due to multiple spam messages which were created by bots in the past. At some point a @Whizz will approve your account as "safe" and your messages will appear right away without any moderation.

• Gramart
    Gramart Posts: 176 ✭✭
    Options

As @Andrei_ref_R7VK1 said, you have to get out of your probation period first!

• Mark123_2024
    Options
    > @Gramart said:
    > As @Andrei_ref_R7VK1 said, you have to get out of your probation period first!

I am starting to see that as I go further and further. Anyway it seems that today all the administrators are in Easter Holliday.
  • Mark123_2024
    Options
    > @Andrei_ref_R7VK1 said:
    > All new users of the forum should pass a "probation period". This is due to multiple spam messages which were created by bots in the past. At some point a @Whizz will approve your account as "safe" and your messages will appear right away without any moderation.

Ok, I understand now. Lately it becomes a little easier to post something.
  • FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,095 ✭✭
    Options

Did you finally get to apprentice 2?

• Mark123_2024
    Options

Not yet. It shows me that I almost reached the level, but next day is pushing me back again. Maybe in the future...

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,095 ✭✭
    Options

Got it! Thank you for sharing

This discussion has been closed.