Trying to purchase phone but constanly getting the error "Stay Tuned"

Options
Map2000
Map2000 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited March 28 in Phones

Its been over 1 month since I've been trying to purchase a phone through the Fizz website, I also chatted with a support agent roughly 2 weeks ago and still not working or solution from Fizz.

Going through phone purchase process ends with the Stay Tuned page that also include the following message. I've tried make the purchase with friends account and same issue.

Stay tuned.

Not everything is available everywhere yet. But we're working on it. Leave us your email and we’ll keep you in the loop.

Would be nice if I could purchase a replacement phone. When when this issue be solve? I've been with Fizz for almost 5 yrs. Please details or solution the issue would greatly be appreciated

Marc

Answers

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 5,901 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Map2000

Did you try to pass directly by your account?

Go to your account and to Telephone

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,222 admin
    Options

Hello @Map2000 ,

From what I verified on your account and also on the picture that you shared here, it appears that you are ordering something in the region of Ontario , and we don`t do deliveries there yet for mobile phones.

At this point I can only tell you to wait as we will do our best to expand our delivery zones, but we don`t know exactly when it will happen.

Have a good one,

-Raul, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.