SIM Card - SOS

Options
Bethnie
Bethnie Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited March 31 in My Mobile

SIM Card - SOS I had lost my old one and reported it to Fizz and apple. Thereafter I got a new Iphone 15 and transferred by cell number by error to my husband’s cell carrier by syncing his phone to mine. My husband had to get a new SIM card and telus set him up with his #. I also got a new SIM card from Fizz and now I can't seem to get my cell + data working.  My fizz account indicated VoLTE certified = Yes for the new phone. It's been over 5 days and still waiting from Fizz. I’ve tried everything from the fizz chat. Shut down, restart, re-boot cell to initial settings and the list goes on and on.  

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 4,837 ✭✭
    edited March 26
    Options

Hi @Bethnie

Did you provide an ID Card and the copy of the payment method to Fizz in order to get your new SIM configured?

When you insert the new SIM to your iPhone what message do you have?

Probably a @Whizz should look on this

You can always contact the support, https://fizz.ca/en/support, and click on the green bubble on the bottom right of the page in order to chat with them to find the right solution for you.

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 6,091 ✭✭
    edited March 26
    Options

Thx for question but its better for you to contact customer service

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,466 ✭✭
    Options

There seems to be some confusion here... VoLTE is not related to data working or not on your phone. Unfortunately there not much we can do here. Were you doing a new activation or a porting from another mobile provider? I think it's better to resolve this with customer support

• Gramart
    Gramart Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Options
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,386 admin
    Options

Hello @Bethnie ,
    Thank you for reaching out.

The best solution can only be found with our customer service representatives, therefore, I would kindly suggest you keep in touch with them in private, as the other members suggested.

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu, Community Moderator.

This discussion has been closed.