SIM card not received.

Options
Salva88
Salva88 Posts: 2
edited March 28 in Welcome and join
Good day, on March 15 I ordered a SIM card but have not received it. I checked the description on my profile about packages and said for Sim Card a tracking number is not provided. I used Fizz bot but doesn't give me a clear answer. What can I do in this case, order another Sim Card or wait? By the way, I'm located at British Columbia, I believe Fizz is kinda new here so it could be a reason the late delivery.

Answers

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 5,897 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Salva88

11 days is not a regular delay for receiving the SIM Card! It’s time for you to contact customer service and ask another SIM card with express shipping

Good luck and have a good day

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 4,480 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Salva88

You should contact the support, https://fizz.ca/en/support, and click on the green bubble on the bottom right of the page in order to chat with them to find the right solution for you.

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,095 ✭✭
    Options

Usually it gets delivered in less than 1 week... I would try to contact customer support to see if they have any info about it

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,222 admin
    Options

Hello Salva88,
    Thank you for reaching out. 

Sorry to hear that the SIM card did not reach its destination. I can see that since you contacted us in private a refund was issued, and if you still want to, you can freely order a new SIM card. 

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.