My paiement

Options
AnnikOtis18
AnnikOtis18 Posts: 2
edited March 21 in About my account
Hi, I have a trouble with my Bank account and I waiting for a comeback deposit. Can you make me pay my bill on the 29 March for sure or before if the money is there. Please help me this time, I really need my phone I'm waiting news from the hospital and it's the only number they have.

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 4,798 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @AnnikOtis18

Fizz is a prepaid service, and it will be paid with the credit card

If you cannot make a payment you can ask a family member or a friend to add their credit card to your account

You can always contact the support, https://fizz.ca/en/support, and click on the green bubble on the bottom right of the page in order to chat with them to find the right solution for you.

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 6,063 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @AnnikOtis18

Tou have to contact customer support for that kind of issue!

Maybe @Whizz can do something but it’s preferable to contact customer support

have a good day

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,463 ✭✭
    Options

Sorry but we are only users, we cannot help you with that... try to contact customer service and keep in mind that being Fizz prepaid, if you don't prepay for the service you will end up without service...

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,364 admin
    Options

Hello AnnikOtis18  ,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

Since Fizz is a prepaid service, the funds are taken in advance, and we can`t really interfere on how the system processes the payments on it`s side, as more details can be found here : https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-payment-cycles-work

As other users suggested, try to add a friend`s card, so you can try to make the payment via the Proceed to payment button which is available in My plans - Under your phone plan and they you can give him the funds back whenever you have them.

If you don` have another card, the plan will be suspended and once you manage to make the payment, it will be reactivated in a few hours.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one,
    -Raul, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.