Website Glitched During SIM Activation

Options
JohnZe
JohnZe Posts: 4
edited March 21 in Welcome and join
Hello, my Fizz SIM and phone arrived today.

I was in the process of activating the SIM. I selected a new phone number and was on the next page to enter a friend referral code. I entered the code and the page glitched out and became unresponsive.

I started the process again, but now, every time I select a phone number it says "There has been an error. Please try again". It just keeps saying this every time I try again.

I suspect the SIM is partially registered to the first number I selected and now I'm locked out of the process.

What do I do?

Thanks.

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 4,822 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @JohnZe

The SIM will be locked for 2 hours, you need to wait before try again

You can always contact the support, https://fizz.ca/en/support, and click on the green bubble on the bottom right of the page in order to chat with them to find the right solution for you.

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 6,071 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @JohnZe

you are not lucky! It’s better to you to contact customer service to make sure everything will be ok

Have a good day

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,466 ✭✭
    Options

I think @elena code xzi4t is right... you've got to wait a few hours before trying again!

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,378 admin
    Options

Hello JohnZe  ,

Sorry to hear about the issue!

I verified your account and saw that you managed to check with our customer service which helped you activate your plan - for which we are happy to see!

Be sure that you test all of your services in the meantime as shown here : https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-test-my-fizz-line

Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one,
    -Raul, Community Moderator

• JohnZe
    JohnZe Posts: 4
    Options
    Much appreciated!!

I spoke with support over Facebook and they advised that I try again in Incognito Mode, which worked.

I had to choose a different number unfortunately. The one I chose before it glitched was a gem.

Thanks once again!
This discussion has been closed.