Unfair inability to add data add ons after cancelling

Options
kokii
kokii Posts: 2
edited March 15 in My Mobile
Hi, I cancelled the monthly subscription because I saw a better deal. However it states pending unsubscription by end of this month. Ok, fine I will pay for this month, but what's the deal with inability to add the data add on which I rightfully have in my items and I should be rightfully be able to use still since I am still paying? Am I suppose to cancel my unsubscription, and then add the datas and cancel it again?

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 4,664 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @kokii

The months are paid in advance since Fizz is a prepaid service. When you unsubscribe I believe that you cannot add any addon sorry.

You can always contact the support, https://fizz.ca/en/support, and click on the green bubble on the bottom right of the page in order to chat with them to find the right solution for you.

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 6,002 ✭✭
    Options

Hi

Fizz is a pre paid provider!

I don’t think it will be possible

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,368 ✭✭
    Options

As others have said, Fizz is prepaid so you pay in advance and then use their service. Regarding the add-on, I think you cannot add any add-on once you requested the cancellation.. If you meant the upgrades, those are active only from the next billing cycle so since you requested the cancellation already, you will not get those

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,300 admin
    Options

Hello kokii  ,

Sorry to hear about the situation encountered.

In fact you are still able to purchase add-ons even if the plan will be deactivated in a couple of weeks ( like your case ).

Please try to do the operation of purchasing a Data add-on from another browser while using a Incognito private navigation window as shown here also : https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-an-add-on-and-how-do-i-buy-one

If you still have issues, I suggest reaching our customer service on Live chat for further investigations.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one,
    -Raul, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.