Voicemail + International calls

Options
Cin_le
Cin_le Posts: 2
edited March 16 in About my account
How come is possible that i'm paying voicemail in my plan but the voicemail not working since months. I'm outside of the country and i always been able to follow my voicemail before but this time seem to not work at all. This is just a automatical message saying that i'm not available for the moment. I even dont know how to get acces to it if i cannot call my voicemail.

International calls. Again not the first time i'm outside of Canada traveling with Fizz. I have the traveling add on for central america in my plan but i'm not available to call or receive calls at all from Canada/ Quebec city finaly. I was able to doing it before. Someone know what to do?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,391 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Cin_le,
    Thank you for reaching out. 

I have checked and verified your account details. It seems that you have only subscribed to an Add-on plan for making international calls. However, please be aware that this Add-on is only meant for making calls from within your coverage area, which is Quebec, to the destination area. For instance, if you have subscribed to the Add-on for calling Costa Rica, it can only be used to make calls from Quebec to Costa Rica.

Feel free to reach out to us in private and for further assistance. 
    Have a good one!
    -Sergiu, community Moderator

Answers

This discussion has been closed.