Should I switch to Bell Fibe?

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 4,628 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Rene W. #2142

Can you give us to led status this can hep us to understand the problem

Here we are normal user

Did you try to contact the support, https://fizz.ca/en/support, click on the green bubble in the bottom right of the page in order to chat with them

ps here we are users

• Rene W. #2142
    Rene W. #2142 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

Home internet has been intermittent for weeks now. I’ve lived with it , but now my home internet has been down for 2 days and have received a chat message repairs in progress.

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 4,628 ✭✭
    edited March 8
    Options

Sorry I read that you already contact them

Therefore, if there is a problem in your sector, this can happen also with the fibe

• NAD83MTM8
    NAD83MTM8 Posts: 2,042 ✭✭
    Options

You should contact support if the problem persists.

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 5,961 ✭✭
    edited March 8
    Options

Hi @Rene W. #2142

I don’t use internet Fizz cause I saw to much bad review!

I am with **** FTTH and I have the internet GigaBytes! It’s more expensive than Fizz but I very like the reliability and faster internet.

If you want to pay less money, stay with Fizz! If you want reliability, make the move

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,325 ✭✭
    Options

I get that Fizz has a very helpful and available community but it baffles me how after two days without service you are complaining here instead of contacting customer service to have the issue fixed. You didn't even provide any useful information to let us help you either. If you are not happy with Fizz service and you want to spend more, feel free to switch to another carrier, however we will never suggest you to do it since we are on the Fizz forum

• SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Rene W. #2142 , it’s your final decision.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,287 admin
    Options

Hello Rene W. #2142,

Thank you for reaching out. 
    I'm sorry to hear that your connection was down for a couple of days, however, it seems like there was indeed maintenance work needed in your area, as multiple modems went offline.
    Please feel free to contact customer service in such cases, as they have visibility over the situation and will be able to help you. 

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.