1 week without home internet and still waiting for the technician to reschedule an appointment.

Options
GreenLin
GreenLin Posts: 3
edited March 4 in Welcome and join
This all started 6 days ago when the an orange ring appeared on the fizz modem. It wouldn't emit any wifi network anymore. I tried unplugging the power cord for 10 minutes and replugging it, same problem. I tried holding down the factory reset button at the back of the modem, still the same orange ring and no wifi.

Through the fizz customer service chat, they scheduled a technician to come over yesterday. The technician didn't show up nor did I get any explanation why. Not only did I have to move my work schedule around to be there at the scheduled time, now I have to do it again without even knowing if the technician will show up. Customer service only told me that I would be:

"put in the request for the technician's appointment to be rescheduled, you should receive an email with the new date and time-frame for the technician's arrival as soon as possible"

I'm still waiting in the dark for the technician's reply with no visibility of when the problem will be resolved, let alone when I'll be contacted again.

Any feedback would be nice on how I could accelerate the problem's resolution.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,410 admin
    Options

Hello GreenLin,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see on your file that the technician arrived on the 29th and changed the modem, and later that day you reached back to us, mentioning that the issue was solved.
    I can see that from that day, you did not contact our customer service in private concerning any issue about the modem or the service you received.
    Considering this, please feel free to contact us if you are experiencing any other issues with the service. 

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.