Beta Testers

Options
Sliji1
Sliji1 Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited March 8 in My Mobile
Hi everyone, I am interested in the beta tester program. However, I wanted to know how the service was like in Toronto. (E.g which network it uses, the speeds)
Thanks!

Best Answer

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 4,863 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Sliji1

Fizz is using partner network, therefore, you will not have any problem in Toronto.

Do you know that with Fizz you have 15 days trial period?

Cancelling during the trial period.

Issuing you a refund is an essential component of our 15-day trial period. The trial period for members with an approved Proof of disability is 30 days.

Trial period refunds apply only to your plan’s monthly payment. Additional expenses such as Add-Ons, Travel Add-Ons and other expenses made via your Fizz wallet will not be refunded.

To receive your refund you must not have exceeded:

The 15 days of the trial period (or 30 days for members with an approved Proof of disability);

50% of the data included in your monthly plan (unless you are a member with an approved Proof of disability).

If you respect the above criteria when you cancel your plan within the trial period, your cancellation request will be activated immediately and your refund will be done automatically.

Moreover, if you use a referral code, and you can decide to use mine (you will find on my name after code), pick one from here https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2198337/this-is-the-place-for-your-referral-codes-here-and-only-here

you can get 25$ credit at your second payment

Answers

This discussion has been closed.