I can finally receive text messages. It’s a miracle.

Options
BillCanada
BillCanada Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited March 5 in My Mobile
After a week of not being able to receive any text messages and submitting several tickets to have the issue resolved but it wasn’t because no one had a clue why I wasn’t able to receive text messages and I was being told to just replace my SIM card (which I haven’t), I can at long last receive text messages. Imagine that? None of the many other text messages that were sent previously have come through but new text messages are being received. I don’t think tech support did anything to fix the issue because no one replied telling me of any steps they took to fix the issue. What I did was turn off Fizz in my cellular settings for I think it was a day. When I turned it back on it said it found a cellular network and it went through the usual steps to set it up. Funny thing is I canceled the service and it said at the end of the billing cycle it would be canceled and now it’s working. I will still let it cancel since it was such a waste of time trying to get things resolved and tech support did not know how to fix the issue. Also, all of my tickets were being closed when the issue hadn’t been fixed so I wasn’t able to reply to the last comments that were left. Oh well.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,393 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello BillCanada,

Thank you for sharing your experience, even though it is not the experience we are trying to provide to our customers. We are glad that the service is now working, even if you will be leaving Fizz at the end of your current payment cycle. We are constantly evolving, and we will strive to provide the best experience to current and future customers, so if you are willing to get back to us later on, we will be glad to have you. 

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu, Community Moderator. 

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 4,861 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @BillCanada

Happy to see that at least it solved somehow

• Code:8CE6H
    Code:8CE6H Posts: 8,191 ✭✭
    Options

Hello BillCanada,

Sorry for that....

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,474 ✭✭
    Options

The important part of it is that it has been resolved I guess... how? who cares... 😅

• SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @BillCanada

I'm glad to see your problem is finally resolved. I hope you enjoy your experience at Fizz.

Have a great day.

And if you have any further questions, don't hesitate.

Take care of yourself :)

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,530 ✭✭
    Options

Good for you!

• BillCanada
    BillCanada Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes and I am glad that I did not waste another $16.95 for another SIM card.
This discussion has been closed.