Cannot purchase SIM card on website got error message

Options
BillCanada
BillCanada Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited February 28 in My Mobile
So I was told by customer service/tech support to buy another SIM card in hopes of resolving my issue of not being able to receive text messages. I really doubt it’s the SIM card but I thought I would try that as a last ditch effort. Problem is, the website to order one doesn’t work. I keep getting, “there has been an error, please try again later”. I must have tried 10 times over the last few days using three different browsers, being connected to Wi-Fi and I have tried using only cellular data as well. People I have chatted with have no clue about what’s going on with this issue either.

Best Answer

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 4,913 ✭✭
    edited February 26 Answer ✓
    Options

hi @BillCanada

Can you try to disable the iMessage?

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Messages.
    • Turn iMessage off.

Can you also check to go

• Settings
    • Cellular
    • Check if you see the phone number in Sim

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    Options

Hi @BillCanada

I don't believe that you will solved your SMS problem, can you try the SIM in a different phone?

@Whizz probably you need to look for this

• BillCanada
    Options
    I do not think another SIM card will fix the issue of not receiving any text messages either so I will not order another one. I did put the SIM card in another iPhone but I still could not receive any text messages.
  • BillCanada
    Options
    I tried disabling iMessage before but that did not fix the issue.
  • elena code xzi4t
    Options

@BillCanada

If the message is coming from another iPhone, try to disable on the sender too iMessage

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,425 admin
    Options

Hello BillCanada,
    Thank you for describing your situation to us.

I have verified your account and I can see that after the ticket was raised to our technical team, they informed us that the Fizz SIM card you have must be changed.

We need you to contact us privately on chat so we can change your Fizz SIM card and if you still have issues in ordering one, please contact us with the error so we can further assist you in this situation.

You need real-time assistance, so please use the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of the Solution Hub pages. If you have trouble finding it, click on the following link (with an incognito window ctrl+shift+n), and the chat bubble will appear within 15-20 seconds: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do.

Our technical team already verified your account and all the details regarding your network connectivity on the Fizz network and the solution to which they get was to change your Fizz SIM card

I hope you have a pleasant day!

-Mihai, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.