My SIM Card is assigne to another user??

Options
share1707313
share1707313 Posts: 2
edited February 12 in My Mobile
I was in middle of activating until I noticed the monthly price suddenly changed.

At first it was 5.50 for 4GB no voicmail, but suddently change to 8 something.

i never finished the original activation.

i try again, and now it says the sim card is already assinged to someone.

its impossible to reach someone on the chat.

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 4,490 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @share1707313 The SIM is preassigned for a couple of hours, try it again, and don't forget to use a referral code, you can pick mine, is the last 5 character on my name, In order to contact the support, https://fizz.ca/en/solutions and click on the icon in the bottom right part of the page

• Patricia C5YQZ
    Patricia C5YQZ Posts: 2,705 ✭✭
    Options

Probably a bug! Contact customer support and they will send to you a new free SIM card.

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,100 ✭✭
    Options

It's really hard for us to be helpful for this. Better contact the customer support

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,225 admin
    Options

Hello share1707313,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered,
    I have verified your account and I can see that you have contacted us in private in order to fix this issue. 
    The error "code is assigned to another member" appears if you have not finished the sim activation process in one go. If you refresh the page or close the page and then resume, it will give you that  error. In most cases, the error appears for that reason.
    If you get it, you just have to wait 30 minutes and then try again. You have to finish the activation process as fast as possible so the page does not expire. 

In regards to the price if you selected the correct package, then the price will be the correct one. If it displayed something else, then that is just a display issue that we can report to our technical team to correct.

Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.