two-month free internet perks, but only one can be activated

Options
snow_code_ROZ9N
snow_code_ROZ9N Posts: 95 ✭✭
edited February 7 in Internet

I got two months of free internet perks. So I switched my home internet to Fizz. Before I switched, I consulted customer service whether I could apply two perks even though they only had 60 days of validation. The agent promised me that I could definitely apply for two.

The current situation is only one perk is appliable. The second one is expired even though I activated it before the expiration date, and I saw it became pending status.

I guess everybody likes free stuff, but the Fizz cheated me and played me. It's a bad experience.

Best Answer

Answers

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,494 ✭✭
    Options

@Whizz could you please help here?

• Patricia C5YQZ
    Patricia C5YQZ Posts: 2,705 ✭✭
    Options

You are Lucky to have good perks like that

• limeisong
    limeisong Posts: 382 ✭✭
    Options

I think you can activate your perks one after another, the pending one should automatically apply to your account on your circle day. Then, you can put the second one on pending for your next month. Hope this helps a bit.

• snow_code_ROZ9N
    snow_code_ROZ9N Posts: 95 ✭✭
    Options

Yes, this is a good bait. However this bait was fake😔

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,231 admin
    Options

Hello snow_code_ROZ9N,

We are sorry about the confusion that was created and we understand your view on this situation.
    I just reached out to you in private with some more details, as we verified the matter once again and we would like to provide you with all the updates.

We are looking forward to your reply.

-Sergiu, Community Moderator. 

• Kolanget
    Kolanget Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options
    It looks like your asking him something else, u should ask if u can have it back since u didn't use it
This discussion has been closed.