Don’t buy phones with fizz

Options
Laug467
Laug467 Posts: 2
edited January 2 in Phones
I tried to buy a phone on December 18th, I got the loan with affirm but at the end of the transaction I got a message that my phone was out of stock, but the loan was approved. I called affirm and they said that is normal it could take some days after having a message from Fizz about my phone, after 5 days nothing at all from fizz, after 3 times trying to have an answer from fizz, there is a problem there is no phone bought in my account bcz there is a problem in their system, now after 2 weeks there is not answer yet because THEY ARE WORKING HARD TRYING TO KNOW what is the problem, honestly don’t try to buy a phone with this company in their page it said it could take 3 to 5 days until you could have your phone…. Bullshit I’m still waiting after 2 weeks… @Whizz

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,361 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Laug467,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered,
    I have verified your account and I can see that you have received an answer on the ticket that was created to void the contact with Affirm as the phone you wanted to purchase was no longer in stock.
    The ticket was resolved 6 days ago and you have received an answer with the inform 5 days ago. 
    The technical team has emailed Affirm and the contact has been canceled. They informed you that you can create a new order now. 

Please, verify your emails from Fizz and make sure that you have not blocked them. Also, check the spam folder as well.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.