Registration

Options
jege41
jege41 Posts: 2
edited January 1 in About my account
Hi, I am trying to register but my address is being rejected. It's a new development and I occasionally have this issue on other sites that require an address, please help.

Answers

• CandyCris
    CandyCris Posts: 683 ✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

Contact Fizz support, they will help you.

• uzedia
    uzedia Posts: 1,195 ✭✭
    Options

Or contact them through FB Messenger https://www.messenger.com/t/fizzca

Their response is not immediate but they can help you.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,286 admin
    Options

Hello jege41, 
    Thank you for considering Fizz your new mobile provider! 

I would kindly ask you to contact us in private, to fully sort this out, and to provide us with a screenshot of the error message you are receiving. 

This would truly help our technical team regarding this issue, as they would know what to look for, precisely. 

Here you can find us: https://fizz.ca/en/support

Thank you for your kind understanding!
    Have a good one!

-Florin, Community Moderator

• mhm
    mhm Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options
    Most likely Fizz isn't available in your area, or Fizz's website is being funky
  • Easygolucky
    Easygolucky Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    Options

Hi there!

It's not uncommon for addresses in new developments to face issues being recognized by various systems, including those for service registrations like with Fizz. Here are some steps you can try to resolve this:

1. Check the Address Format: Ensure that you're entering the address in the format that Fizz's system expects. Sometimes, different address formatting can cause recognition issues.
    2. Use a Nearby Address: If the system doesn't recognize your exact address, try using a nearby, established address just for the purpose of getting past this step. Be sure to clarify the correct address with customer service later.
    3. Contact Fizz Support: Reach out to Fizz's customer support. Explain that your address is in a new development and not recognized by their system. They can often manually verify and add your address to their system.
    4. Check with the Developer or Local Post Office: Sometimes, the address might not be properly registered or recognized by local postal services. Checking with your property developer or local post office to confirm the registered address can help.
    5. Update Your Address with Postal Services: If your address isn't properly registered with your national or local postal service, you might need to get this done so that it becomes recognized in various systems.
    6. Try Again Later: In some cases, it just takes some time for new addresses to be integrated into different databases. You might want to try registering again after a few days or weeks.
    7. Alternative Verification Methods: Ask Fizz if they have alternative methods for address verification. Sometimes, service providers can use utility bills, developer letters, or other forms of address confirmation.

This discussion has been closed.