Guizz
Guizz Posts: 2
edited December 2023 in Internet
I thought I had a coaxial cable already, but it seems there isnt any,

Answers

• zipilgrim
    zipilgrim Posts: 81 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Guizz. You should've gotten the option to have the tech come when you registered for the internet plan. If you declined the option and noticed later that you do need it after all, your best best is to contact Fizz customer support and request the tech visit. Go to any Help page from the main menu and you'll see a green bubble pop up in the lower right side of the page, use it to contact support. Good luck!

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,102 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Guizz

When placing an order, Fizz needs to determine whether the coaxial cable is supposed to be present at the provided address.

If the cable is not present, a technician is supposed to visit and install it, providing you with the modem.

If a previous installation is recorded in the system, the modem will be sent by courier.

Therefore, when placing your order, do you schedule an appointment? If you choose a date, this should involve a technician

You can always check with the support

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Or by private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,345 admin
    Options

Hello Guizz,

I just verified your file and I see that an appointment was set for you to meet up with a technician, who should resolve the situation. I can see that the appointment took place, and the modem is now online. If there is anything else you need help with, feel free to reach out to our customer service in private, by following the steps Jess_i88b6  provided. 

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu, Community Moderator. 

This discussion has been closed.