Internet keeps cutting

Options
rose237
rose237 Posts: 2
edited December 2023 in Internet
My internet keeps shutting down at least 2-3 times a day, ive tried everything, reset to factory settings, changing modem, a tech came and said he didnt notice any problem. Has it happened to anyone ? I need to unplug and plug back my modem everytime for the internet to co me back on. Im looking to change provider but i want to be sure the problem won't follow. I know im not the only one who had this problem, if it happened to you, what worked ?

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,102 ✭✭
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @rose237

Do you have any problem with your power line?

Can you try to change the power outlet?

Is the modem became hot, the modem need to be place in an open space

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Or by private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,345 admin
    Options

Hello rose237,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered,
    I have verified your account and I can see that you have reached out to us in private in regards to the issues reported.
    We have decided to send you another technician in order to investigate if the issue is with the cables on the outside or on the building.   
    Please, reach out to us again in private in order to schedule the appointment. 
    You can use the steps provided by Jess_i88b6 to contact us.
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen, Community Moderator  

This discussion has been closed.