Is FIZZ Tech run by BOTS now?

Options
Diane G. 49477
Diane G. 49477 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited December 2023 in Internet

Internet was down this morning at around 7:30am. I contacted CHAT using my cell and after a long wait was given instructions on how to "change my password" ???? After asking person/bot what the password has to do with the INTERNET being down I get a responce on how to "reset modem with a sharp object". I've been down that road before. Now INTERNET is back on. Why can't FIZZ be HUMAN and deal with technical questions in a serious manner?

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,102 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Diane G. 49477

Yes the first answer comes from a robot, you should ask to speak with an agent, but the chat was supposed to mention that it was a robot answering

• Diane G. 49477
    Diane G. 49477 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

None of what you mention occurred. Not happy that their resolve to my problem is to have a BOT run me through a bunch of procedures that has NOTHING to do with the issue. It's like trying to get assistance from "the man behind the curtain".

Internet has come back without me performing any of the list of procedures the BOT suggested. I have now been waiting on CHAT for 10 minutes without a "Human" in sight!

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,352 admin
    Options

Hello Diane G. 49477,
    I'm sorry for the situation you have encountered.
    I have verified your Fizz member account and I can see that one of my colleagues asked you to provide us with a few time slots when you're available for a technician visit.
    Please reply back to us or contact us on the chat session and ask our Rob Bot to transfer you to a customer service representative so you can be transferred to us directly. Use the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of the Solution Hub pages. If you have trouble finding it, click on the following link (with an incognito window ctrl+shift+n), and the chat bubble will appear within 15-20 seconds: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do.
    I hope you have a pleasant day!
    Mihai, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.