Can i somehow put my internet plan on hold as at the moment i cannot afford it anymore?

Options
Slikstahp
Slikstahp Posts: 2
edited December 2023 in Internet
Hi guys work is scarce for me at the moment and i cant pay my internet in wich is in 3 days is there a way to put my plan on hold or make the payment date later

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,102 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Slikstahp

Sorry but Fizz doesn't have this options, if you don't want to renew, you need to unsubscribe and send the moment back, otherwise, Fizz will be charge you 225$ for the modem

Here the guide https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unsubscribe

• Oksana
    Oksana Posts: 2
    Options
    Dear Fizz Managers, In June 2023 I informed the Fizz that i will move at 30 June 2023 day to a new address and changed the old address to the new one, taking into account my plan for the old address and including the new address. 30 June 2023 the technician came with a new router, but connected the old router. Thus, my plan on the old route did not disabl, in fact, the new plan on the new address was activated. From July 2023, I pay a double tariff for home Internet, but I use only one home plan Internet. I kindly ask you to resolve this issue and use the overpaid amount $269.00 towards the next my home plan in 2024 for new address. Please note that the last overpayment must be remboursed in 2024 at the new registration address. I returned the old router and turned off my home internet plan at my old address. I kindly ask you to resolve the problem, otherwise I will complain. With best regards, Oksana 438 496 1021
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,345 admin
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @Slikstahp,
    Thank you for describing your situation to us.
    I have verified your Fizz member account and I can see that you managed to pay for your Home Internet plan.
    Unfortunately, we don't have the option to keep your plan on hold because the payment system is automatic and if it doesn't receive a payment until the payment cycle ends, your plan gets suspended. Once the plan is suspended, you have 30 days to pay for the plan, if no payment is received in these 30 days, your plan will be deactivated automatically. You have 15 days following the date you unsubscribe to return your Fizz Wi-Fi modem (and its power cable) to us. However, you can also reactivate the modem in 30 days after the plan was deactivated.
    You can see all these details here: https://fizz.ca/en/en/faq/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-fizz-home-internet.
    I hope you have a pleasant day!
    Mihai, Community Moderator

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,345 admin
    Options

Hello @Oksana,

Thank you for describing your situation to us.

You were already e-mailed by one of our colleagues on e-mail regarding your issue.

Please reply back to us there. Please note that the unsubscription order should've been made on your end.

We hope you have a pleasant day!

Mihai, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.