Internet connection disappears.

Options
Mikhail3740
Mikhail3740 Posts: 3
edited November 2023 in Internet
The Internet connection disappears two or three times a day. Every time I have to restart the router. I also restored the modem to its factory settings, however the problem remained. There is a student studying online so this issue is critical.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,364 admin
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Mikhail3740,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered,
    I have verified your account and I can see that the plan is in good standing. I verified your signals and everything is looking good as well.  I can see that there are some restarts registered in history, however other than that, there are no signals that can indicate packet loss or offline status of your modem.  In your area there are no works carried out that could affect your network as well. 
    From the network scan I see you have performed, I see that the connection is looking good as well. The correct upload and download speed is provided. 

If the network disappears, there could be an issue for the coverage, where your phone does not see in a certain location the broadcasted wifi network. You can verify if that is the case. 
    Also, in case you experience this issue again, please observe the modem's lights. If the @ light is turned off when the wifi network goes down as you mentioned, please contact us and indicate the time when that happened.  The @ light being off or blinking means that the network does not work for that time. We will have to investigate further with the new details provided from your tests. 

You may try some troubleshooting steps from this FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/my-wi-fi-network-cutting-how-do-i-fix-it

Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen

This discussion has been closed.