Friends say when they call me the calls sometimes go straight to voicemail

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,086 ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi @Arie D. #19879

it is always the same friends? Check the rules in the phone

do you have a good signal? If the signal is low can be that sometime the phone is not reachable

• ashwaganda
    ashwaganda Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

I've noticed a recurring issue where some calls are going straight to voicemail. This seems to be a common problem among us. It's important to check if this happens with specific contacts and to ensure your phone signal is strong.

• Losingisbadmkay
    Losingisbadmkay Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Options
    > @Arie D. #19879 said:
    > Friends say when they call me the calls sometimes go straight to voicemail

When you are together ask them to try calling you. At least you can rule out the scenario where you both have a good signal
  • SathishVasudev
    SathishVasudev Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

I had this problem 5 months ago, unless you have blocked someone.

The issue was in the backend, I couldn't place calls or send SMS. You should raise a ticket.

But before that, make sure all the APN settings are correct.

Hope that helped.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,285 admin
    Options

Hello Arie D. #19879,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this situation with some calls, and we are here for you. I can see that a ticket was already created for this matter, and I would kindly suggest you keep in touch with our customer service representatives in private. It seems like my colleagues reached back to you for some more information, so if this issue persists, please feel free to reply to them. 

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

This discussion has been closed.