Modem loses WAN IP! Тhe problem is about a year old.

Options
Kaloyan
Kaloyan Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited November 2023 in Internet

I'm looking for help for the third time. This will be the last.

The first time I had an appointment, but the technician did not come.

The second time I was promised in the chat by Emily to send me an email to choose a date and time for an appointment and I did not receive.

I have a problem with the modem on the FIZZ side. Modem often loses WAN IP address and we can't work online, which is important for us.

Please do something, if you can make an appointment here and now, send me a modem or something within a week.

Otherwise, I will replace you. Patience has limits.

Answers

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,534 ✭✭
    Options

@Whizz please take a look. This is unacceptable.

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,106 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Kaloyan

Sorry for the situation probably a @Whizz can help you

• Code:8CE6H
    Code:8CE6H Posts: 8,176 ✭✭
    Options

Hello ,

Can you request to receive a new modem?

Good luck...

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,354 admin
    Options

Hello Kaloyan, 

As discussed in private, I would kindly ask you to reach out to us via any of our available communication channels, to look into this matter deeply and to provide you with a more detailed analysis regarding the issue you are currently encountering. 

In the meantime, this FAQ might help you as well, as it contains more useful information regarding cutoffs: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/my-wi-fi-network-cutting-how-do-i-fix-it

Thank you for your kind understanding!
    Have a lovely day!
    -Florin

• ilovedoggies
    ilovedoggies Posts: 18
    Options
    In my experience this is a modem flaw 5% of the time and a problem with the lines/network 95% of the time. Try to update the firmware of the modem just in case; if that doesn't work, ask for a new modem, but they do test those before shipping them out. You need a technician to come, sorry.
This discussion has been closed.