Address change

Options
YIGIT
YIGIT Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited October 2023 in About my account

Hi,

Nobody helped me about the issue I mentioned 27th of September in the link below so I rewrite my situation expecting that someone will find a solution. (Ticket is still open)

Hi, I recently updated my address in the moving section of my plan. It looks OK. However, on my new invoice, it still reflects an address I lived at 3-4 years ago (two addresses prior). Is there a specific reason for this, and how can I confirm that my address has indeed been updated to the current one?

Thanks

https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/comment/6740328#Comment_6740328

Best Answer

• Code:8CE6H
    Code:8CE6H Posts: 8,215 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You must write to Fizz directly for specific assistance. Here they are users like you and we cannot solve your problem. We cannot see or change your address.

Fizz will be able to confirm your address.

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,139 ✭✭
    Options

@YIGIT

this week Fizz had some problem with their interface, probably is related.

Can I suggest opening a ticket? Go on your account -> My Settings -> Contact forms -> Submit a complains

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,475 admin
    Options

Hello YIGIT,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered,
    The situation you have reported was fixed yesterday when the technical team deployed a new update for that part of your account as well.
    The address showing up on the receipts you get, is a new addition. You may use the address that is showing on your service agreement and the respective receipt.
    The correct address will show up on your receipt starting with the next payment you will make.
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen 

This discussion has been closed.