Chat wait time

Options
Hersh
Hersh Posts: 9
edited October 2023 in Internet
Has anyone else had to wait over 2hrs on the chat thread to chat with an actual person? Any has anyone else been, say, 1st in line, and then had that change to 22? And then get stuck at 17 for half an hour? This seems outrageous.

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,173 ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi @Hersh

Usually it only couples of minutes, however, sometime can be longer

@Whizz probably you should check with @Hersh

• Hersh
    Hersh Posts: 9
    Options
    Maybe it was a blip in the system, but I spent over 6 hours trying to chat with someone at fizz. I would get to 1st in line, then somehow get booted to 22. Then 33. Then 17….which I stayed at for a whole hour. Very frustrating. In the end, I gave up with the chat and moved to iMessage. 5 hours later I got a reply.
  • Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,173 ✭✭
    Options

Hopefully they sent you the tech to solve the problem

• jiyingss
    jiyingss Posts: 1,087 ✭✭
    Options

Not really by my experience, because if I see 10+ waiting, I’ll try next time. I know sometimes very busy

• brendag
    brendag Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    Oh boy, sounds like you've been on a rollercoaster in the chat queue! 🎢 Waiting times can indeed be frustrating, but you're not alone in experiencing the ups and downs of customer support queues.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,634 admin
    Options

Hello Hersh,
    I’m sorry for the situation you have encountered.
    I have verified your Fizz member account and I can see that one of my colleagues already manged to solve your situation via messenger.
    Also, please accept my apologies for the waiting time, as our responses might arrive with delay on messenger because it is not a real-time communication channel and the chat option might've been busy due to the high volume of customer inquiries.
    Feel free to contact us anytime regarding any other questions about our services via this link: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us, we are at your disposal 24/7.
    I hope you have a pleasant day!
    -Mihai

This discussion has been closed.