Tickets continually closed without resolution

Mott_fizzy
Mott_fizzy Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited October 2023 in Your Fizz Account
I have had a couple of tickets closed by Fizz without ever being resolved. Both tickets should have been very easy to resolve, yet they get closed after a couple of months.

I have had one of them re-opened (multiple times) through the support green bubble, get confirmation of the re-opened ticket with the standard "We want to fix this as much as you do. Thanks for your patience." message....and then it gets closed again...without resolution. This particular ticket has now been going for for more than a year. Should have been solved in days.

Has anyone had a similar issue? If so, were you able to get it resolved eventually? Is there any way to escalate a ticket to get it resolved?

Frustrating....

Thanks in advance for any insight that can be provided.

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,650 ✭✭

Hi @Mott_fizzy

This is really frustrating, for now when my ticket was closed they were solved, sometime was taking a lot of time.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,109 admin

Hello @Mott_fizzy,

I'm sorry for the situation you have encountered.

I have updated one of the tickets on which you didn't receive any updates.

Regarding your second ticket (regarding the removal of a phone model from your "My Phones" menu) we kindly request that you reach out to us privately. Please provide us with the IMEI of your new phone (not the one you wish to delete) and let us know when you started using the SIM card with the new phone model.

Please use the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of the Solution Hub pages. If you have trouble finding it, click on the following link (with an incognito window ctrl+shift+n), and the chat bubble will appear within 15-20 seconds: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do.

I hope you have a pleasant day!

-Mihai

This discussion has been closed.