VoLTE transfer still failed

Wendy S. #15008
Wendy S. #15008 Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited October 2023 in My Mobile

@Whizz the technical team continues to fail to address the transfer issue and I'm still left without any service. I was told it was resolved in the 28th but upon checking with the customer service it was still not working. What you posted on 29th about the issue being resolved was false. I am now left with no cell service for a month now and no data for 4 days and counting. This transfer has been a disaster.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,104 admin

Hello Wendy S. #15008,
    I am really sorry for the situation you have encountered,
    The situation on the 29th was resolved from the technical team perspective at that time and we have asked you to test your services.
    The SIM card swap was completed, however after you tested the service a new issue occurred and the service was not technically activated. We reopened the ticket now so the technical team can investigate further and address the matter as soon as possible. They are handling the issue in priority and when they find and fix what is causing the issue, you will be informed via email. 
    You will be compensated for the time without services when the ticket is resolved.

If you have further questions, you should contact our customer service team as the community members will not be able to help you with the issue here. 
    Contact us using this link: https://fizz.ca/en/support
    Thank you for your understanding and patience!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen

This discussion has been closed.