in us but can't make or receive calls

Options
srbotto
srbotto Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited September 2023 in My Mobile
Hi! I am in the US, I have Canada and Us coverage, have a volte phone and sim, but I cannot make or receive calls. When I first landed calls worked fine, but now 12 hours later they don't work. When I try to call it immediately says call ended and when someone tries to call me it goes straight to voicemail. I have tried with the internet on and off and it is the same problem. Please, I need to be able to get and receive calls!

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,102 ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hi @srbotto

Can you try to reboot the phone?

The internet must be on and also the roaming

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,530 ✭✭
    Options

Maybe try to select the Carrier manually (AT&T, Verizon or T-Mobile)

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,345 admin
    Options

Hello srbotto  , 

Sorry to hear about the issue.

I verified your account and it`s in good standing.

Please try to manually select another network from your phone`s settings ( either try with AT&T , T-Mobile or Verizon ).

On a side note, I also suggest testing the Sim card in another phone to eliminate the posibility of this not being a device issue.

A bit more detaisl can be found here also : https://fizz.ca/en/faq/I-cant-make-any-calls-on-my-phone-why

If you still have issues, I suggest reaching our colleagues on Live chat to investigate further : https://fizz.ca/en/support

Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one,
    -Raul

• srbotto
    Options
    I did try rebooting the phone and data roaming is on. When I try to manually select the carrier it tells me there selected network is unavailable. :(
  • srbotto
    Options
    I did try rebooting the phone and data roaming is on. When I try to manually select the carrier it tells me there selected network is unavailable. :(
  • srbotto
    Options
This discussion has been closed.