Cannot Access Invoices Through Transaction History?

LM1
LM1 Posts: 10 ✭✭
edited September 2023 in My Mobile
Hi All,
I cannot seem to access invoices through "Transaction History" for the last 3 days now, anyone else having this issue?

Answers

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 7,726 ✭✭
    edited September 2023

It works for me. Try to clear the cookies and cash (reopen the browser after that) or open it in Incognito mode or another browser.

• LM1
    Have tried 3 different browsers, cleared cache, private / incognito mode, still nothing...the fizz icon is turning when I click on an invoice but nothing happens...
  • LM1
    Have tried 3 different browsers, cleared cache, private / incognito mode, still nothing...the fizz icon is turning but nothing happens.
  • LM1
    Have tried 3 different browsers, cleared cache, private / incognito mode, still nothing...the fizz icon is turning but nothing happens.
  • LM1
    Have tried 3 different browsers, cleared cache, private / incognito mode, still nothing...the fizz icon is turning but nothing happens.> @Andrei_ref_R7VK1 said:
    > It works for me. Try to clear the cookies and cash (reopen the browser after that) or open it in Incognito mode or another browser.
  • Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 7,726 ✭✭

@Whizz could you please help?

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,100 admin

Hello LM1  ,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

I verified your account and we managed to escalate a ticket to our technical team to address the situation.

You will contacted back via e-mail in the shortest time possible once we receive their feedback.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

You can also track the ticket status via My settings - My tickets, to also have a view on its progress.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one,
    -Raul

This discussion has been closed.