Website graphic showing wrong mobile rate

Options
DrJ
DrJ Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited September 2023 in My Mobile

My mobile rate is $39 per month. I logged in to the website today and I saw that the layout had changed with new graphics. However, it is saying my rate is $68 per month. Did anyone else see a wrong rate betting displayed on the website for their mobile service?

Best Answer

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,334 admin
    Options

Hello DrJ,
    Thank you for reporting this situation,
    I have verified your account and I can see that a ticket was escalated for this.  
    I can assure you that your price was not modified in any way, it is a display issue that appears when you log into your account > my plans, as PF_Ref_D2U9A  mentioned as well. 
    After the ticket is solved, the display issue will be fixed and your plan price will appear.
    In case there are any modifications to your price, you will be informed via email with 30 days in advance. 
    You can always see the correct price on your service agreement: my plans> manage plan> service agreement.
    More details here: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-can-i-view-my-service-agreement

In regards to the ticket, you can see it in your account> My settings> my tickets.
    As soon as it is resolved, you will be notified via email.

I thank you for your understanding and patience!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen

This discussion has been closed.