Service Interuption

Options
sbl5609
sbl5609 Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited August 2023 in My Mobile

Can anyone explain why its taking more than 13 days for Fizz to restore my service ?

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,285 ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi @sbl5609

Not really, 13 days is to much

But as users, we don't know all the history of your problems

Can I suggest contacting the support again, since I saw an improvement the last week, it seems that they move it. At the beginning of July I got a very bad experience, at the end of the month much much better, but probably it was only luck

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Or by private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,285 ✭✭
    Options

Probably this post must be reviewed by a @Whizz

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 7,017 ✭✭
    Options

13 days is not acceptable

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 20,099 admin
    Options

Hello sbl5609  ,

Sorry to hear about the issue!

I verified your account and ticket in question and it looks like our team is still working hard to find a solution on this matter.

While we do understand that the waiting time is quite long, we very much appreciate your understanding and patience, rest assured.

As soon as our team will have any updates ( as the case reached our higher-ups also so they are trying to check what can be done to speed up the process ), we will reach you back via e-mail.

You can also track the ticket status via My settings - My tickets, to also have a view on its progress.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one,
    -Raul

This discussion has been closed.