My modem is fried doesn't turn on

Options
AlexDeen
AlexDeen Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited July 2023 in My Mobile

My modem is fried doesn't turn on, its been 5 days they couldn't give me an appointment to solve the problem, i even bought another modem (for testing) and asked support to give me the configuration parameters but they refused. The customer support dont let us be in contact with technical support. The worst online support i got so far. I work from home so connection is very important to me. time for a change i think

Answers

• Gablav91
    Gablav91 Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    Options

Oh. Sorry about that. Recontact Fizz or go to work in a place who have the Wifi.@Whizz What is your answer?

• AlexDeen
    Options

I contacted them many times , to be honest the service is bad can't get an answer neither a clear appointment neither technical help the idea of online support is to make it easy and professional

• AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 4,221 ✭✭
    Options

@AlexDeen

Hello,

Sorry to hear that!

Have you tried a different electrical plug, verified you electrical breakers?

• AlexDeen
    Options

of course, i even got another third party used modem that works but the customer support cant give me the configuration parameters. i am an IT guy i have 20 years experience in IT son yeah i tried the modem with diffrent outlets