Unable to buy phone (“ Oh no. Someone was faster and this phone is now out of stock”)

Options
Nat19183
Nat19183 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited August 2023 in Phones

Hi,

I’ve been trying to buy a phone for over a month and half and I still am not able. The phone appears as available but as soon as I click on “next”, the following message appears: Oh no. Someone was faster and this phone is now out of stock.

I have tried for over a month and a half, almost every single day on different navigators (Safari, Firefox, Google), incognito mode, on over 5 different devices and 4 different accounts and at different times of the day. Still unable. I then contacted the support around the June 6th and they said it wasn’t normal and it actually was available, but I never heard of them back. I recently recontactes the support again since I had been waiting for a while and still wasn’t able to buy a phone. I was told that it was normal and it was due to the high demand. So is it a technical issue, high demand or something else…?

I have seen on other forums that the solution was to contact the support, but it didn’t really work out for me and I don’t really know what to do now…

Any help would be appreciated

Best Answer

• Nat19183
    Nat19183 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good news here, it finally worked yesterday in the middle of the day. I don’t know if it’s luck or not!!

Answers

This discussion has been closed.