Customer service inquiries and chats are super difficult to contact

Options
Allen T.
Allen T. Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited July 2023 in My Mobile

The customer service is very difficult to contact when asking and chatting. Every time I have to explain the problem again and again, I hope FIZZ can record the user's problem.

My problem is as stated below:

I changed to a new US VoLTE SIM card, but after activation, the network cannot be used normally, and the signal icon will flash. I think it is a problem with the new SIM card. I have asked you before and tried all the methods. Can you help me reactivate my old SIM card? Thanks!

Answers

• Fizznow_ZK7U8
    Fizznow_ZK7U8 Posts: 374 ✭✭
    Options

Maybe @Jess_i88b6 can answer your question. It seems the super geeks are in vacation, not answered as soon as they did😅

• uzedia
    uzedia Posts: 1,207 ✭✭
    Options

Have you tried to contact support via Facebook Messenger?

Maybe @Whizz can help?

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭
    Options

I think @FizzyFizz JQMPM had the same issue and it was fixed by support.

Try these troubleshooting steps maybe: remove your SIM card from your phone, re-insert it back, reboot your phone, put it on Airplane mode for 2 minutes, choose the Fizz EXT carrier and switch it back to auto, etc.

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 7,045 ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

have you tried to make a call if you stay in ,, lte ,, during the call you are in volte

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,565 ✭✭
    Options

I had exactly the same issue! I tried everything I have been suggested by users here in the community and by support without success. Eventually Fizz rep was able to fix the issue after chatting.. It's on the Fizz's side as far as I understood so no much you can do by yourself...

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,565 ✭✭
    Options

If you are not able to wait in queue by chat, you can try whatsapp... it requires more time but they will answer when they get to it without you being locked waiting...

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 20,202 admin
    Options

Hello Allen T.  ,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

I had to open a new ticket on your Fizz account for the Data issue as the other one was closed by our technical team and we can`t reopen it from our side.

We will contact you back via e-mail in the shortest time possible once we receive their feedback.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

You can also track the ticket status via My settings - My tickets, to also have a view on its progress.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one,
    -Raul

This discussion has been closed.