VoLTE SIM card

Options
Allen T.
Allen T. Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited June 2023 in My Mobile

I changed a new US VoLTE SIM card, but after activation, the network cannot be used normally, the signal icon will flash, I think it is a problem with the new SIM card, can you send me a new SIM card compatible with US VoLTE ?Thanks!

Answers

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,565 ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

It happened to me, too! You have to contact customer service and they will solve the issue for you!

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 20,201 admin
    Options

Hello Allen T.,
    Thank you for describing your situation to us.
    Please get your Fizz SIM card out of the phone, insert it back in the SIM slot, then restart your phone. If that won't solve the situation, please activate your airplane mode for 10 seconds, then deactivate it and retry your services. Make sure that your phone's system (Android, iOS, RIM's BlackBerry, etc) is up to date and your carrier settings are updated (if you have an iOS system - apple device).
    You need real-time assistance to assist you with more manipulations if those did not work, so please use the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of the Solution Hub pages. If you have trouble finding it, click on the following link (with an incognito window ctrl+shift+n), and the chat bubble will appear within 15-20 seconds: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do.
    We're waiting for you on our chat please note that we're here 24/7.
    I hope you have a pleasant day!
    -Mihai

This discussion has been closed.