Data roaming in US, log into network

Options
Tim C. #14127
Tim C. #14127 Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited June 2023 in My Mobile

I have done EVERY step suggested and I am still not able to get mobile data ROAMING in the US (Hawai'i) for 3 days. Prior to that I WAS able to have data my first fou days in Hawai'i. I kept getting "sign into the network" and would be pointed to the fizz.ca jail URL. I have 3 GB of data available. I have manually changed the network (Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T) and have the new VoLTE sim card. According to the coverage map, Hawai'i has coverage. I have a Pixel 7.

Spent too much extra money for WiFi to contact 3 agents who couldn't help.

Best Answer

• AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 4,239 ✭✭
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Everything points that the data you have ( and yes you have 3gbs of data ) that could be rolled data from a previous plan...

Do I keep my rolled-over data if I change my plan?

Yes. Regardless of how you decide to change your plan, you keep your rolled-over data.

In fact, if you change your coverage, your rolled-over data will be applied to your new coverage. For example, if you switch from a Quebec plan to a Canada-US plan, your unused, rolled-over and gifted data will be valid for this new plan... In other words you will see it in the USA but you can not use it in the USA! You can use it when you return in you local coverage area

local coverage area:

i hope that helps!

Answers

This discussion has been closed.