24 unlimited data perk didn’t work

Options
 SJ22_Code_5VLST
SJ22_Code_5VLST Posts: 17 ✭✭
edited June 2023 in My Mobile

I received a 24 hour unlimited data perk. I applied it. It’s supposed to apply immediately but nothing is happening. Any suggestions? My daughter is on a trip to Toronto and would love the data.

Best Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,313 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi

you daughter has a data plan?

•  SJ22_Code_5VLST
    SJ22_Code_5VLST Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, we have data in her plan. It’s still showing as zero, but it shows that the perk is active.

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,313 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

in theory nothing special should happen at the exception that they will not count the data usage for 24hrs

Answers

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,565 ✭✭
    Options

What do you see when you go in the My Plan section in your account? Are there any data there?

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 7,045 ✭✭
    Options

nothing is marked if you activate at 5 p.m. on the 23rd the data will not be counted, just at 5 p.m. on the 24th at 5.01 p.m. the data will be counted again in your account

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 20,197 admin
    Options

Hello SJ22_Code_5VLST,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered,
    On your account, there are 2 plans. Both of them have Quebec coverage and only one of the 2 has a data plan. The perk can be used only on plans that already has data in the base plan ( data that you pay for monthly, not from the rewards program). 
    Also,  Toronto is not in our subscription area and to use data there, you or your will need a travel add-on. 
    Here is how you can buy one: my plans> manage plan> the extras > travel add-ons.
    More details here: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-travelling-outside-my-coverage-zone-what-are-my-roaming-options

If her plan, is the one with data, then that perk will work when she is back in the subscription zone ( Quebec coverage). And here you can see with green, the area where the plan can be used: https://fizz.ca/en/coverage

Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen

This discussion has been closed.