bill payment refused

Mtljay
Mtljay Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited June 2023 in Your Fizz Account

Money available in the account but the payment did not pass. I called my financial institution and they said they problem is not on there end. Any help would be useful as to why my auto payment did not pass...

The funds are available and the CC is not expired.

Thanks

J

Best Answers

• AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Try to reach customer service on Live chat : https://fizz.ca/en/support as they sometimes need a few extra details to possibly escalate a ticket to address your situation.

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 6,081 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

All right 😂

Let us know how it ends!

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,683 ✭✭
    edited June 2023

Hi @Mtljay

My monthly payment failed.

An email and a text will be sent to you to notify you of the payment failure. From that moment, you have until the end of your current payment cycle, so 72 hours from the time the payment attempt failed, to proceed with the payment of your plan to avoid it being suspended, and eventually cancelled.

If you catch up on your payment in time.  

If you make your payment within the 72 hours (the specific date and time of that deadline will be specified in your account, as well as in the communications that will be sent to you), there is no impact or consequence: your services will remain activated. 

If you don’t catch up on your payment within that 72-hour window.  

If you fail to catch up on your payment in time, your plan will be suspended. You won’t be able to use your services until a payment is made to reactivate them. 

If a payment fails for more than one plan.  

If you have several plans for which the payment failed, you’ll receive automatic reminders for each of them. Each reminder will tell you what you need to do along with the deadline that applies, to pay for each plan to avoid having one suspended and eventually cancelled.

How to catch up on my failed payment.

The steps to catch up and pay for your plan are the same whether your plan is at risk of being suspended or already suspended:

Once connected, you should see a pop-up with your plan, explaining what you must do, and by when. *If you don’t see a pop-up, select the plan in question to see that same info. 

Click on button “Proceed to payment” and follow the on-screen steps. You can pay with the same payment method or add a new one.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue

• Mtljay

I read this already on the site, what I needed to know is WHY IS it not passing....

• Jess_i88b6

Hi @Mtljay

Here we are users

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Or by private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,613 ✭✭

We don't know that since we are just users. If all the info are correct, you have to have the ticket escalated!

• Mtljay

ok thank you

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,613 ✭✭

You're welcome... let us know if the issue is solved

• Derr
  • Mtljay

I am waiting to see the charge appear on my bank account...

As per Fizz the payment went thru and I have email confirmation. Im guessing it will appear on my bank statement on the 8th as that is my billing date.

I just dont want my service to be suspended. My wife and kid will kill me if the home internet gets cut...\

LOL 🤣

• Jess_i88b6

If you have the email confirmation, you are ok

Happy for you

• Mtljay

great newz!

thanks

J

• AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭

That's good news. Thanks for the feedback.

• Derr

@Whizz guess we can close this thread

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 7,794 ✭✭

Did support provide you the reason why it was not working?

• Mtljay

sounds good :)

This discussion has been closed.