no internet in new address

Options
bestmbaman
bestmbaman Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Internet

after the videotron technician came to install the service he told me that everything is fine and I should be connected to internet in 30 minutes but it has passed more that 12 hours and just the 2 👆🏻👇🏻 arrows are blinking and although it finds the signal on my pc and phones but says internet is not available!I would appreciate for the earliest help as I am getting out of data and no wifi yet

thanks

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,103 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @bestmbaman ,

Sorry to hear about the issues!

First of all, I would like to clarify that each time you contacted our colleagues on Live chat, after a certain period of time, you disconnected from the chat so it got closed automatically since you were inactive for a long period of time.

Regarding the issue though, a ticket was raised, and since it`s being investigated by another dedicated team, the person you contacted ( the customer support agent) , informed you that you will have to wait for the ticket to be investigated.

So she did not refuse to help, as the case is just handled by a dedicated team to which the customer support creates the tickets in question to be handled.

Your patience is appreciated in this case as you will be reached via e-mail as soon as any updates are given on your case.

You can also track the ticket status in My Settings - My tickets to have a view on it`s progress.

Thanks for your understanding.

Have a good one,

-Raul

Answers

This discussion has been closed.