Unstable connection since the ice storm

Options
Viggosaurus
Viggosaurus Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Internet

Hello all,

Is anyone experiencing an unstable connection since the ice storm more than a week ago? My internet keeps shutting down throughout the day, but it'd be back after I unplug and replug the modem.

Any long term solutions to fix this? I've tried every method suggested in the FAQ. Prior to the ice storm, everything was working smoothly.

Thanks,

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,177 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Viggosaurus,

Sorry to hear about the situation encountered!

I've noticed you contacted us via live-chat, and you were provided with some troubleshooting steps. If the situation persists after following them, please, contact us again preferably via live-chat so we can assist you further.

Have a good one,

Ionut

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,061 ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi @Viggosaurus

If you try everything, you should contact the support to have the signal tested, this is the first step, after they will send a tech to solve the problem.

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Or by private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,472 ✭✭
    Options

Contact support

• Ivaylo_Code_W6WLS
    Ivaylo_Code_W6WLS Posts: 390 ✭✭
    Options

Try to contact the Fizz team

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 5,950 ✭✭
    Options

If you still have problem after so much time, instead of asking for help here to normal users who cannot do anything relevant, it's better to contact customer support asap, so they can provide a real solution!

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,472 ✭✭
    Options

Absolutely

This discussion has been closed.