Received data "In use" but not shown under line

BlueJay
BlueJay Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in About my account

I've recently received a few 1GB's of mobile data via a promotion. They appeared under perks, and I activated two of them on one of my lines which didn't have any data left.

They now both say In use, when I view them under Perks, but when I actually go to the phone line's Usage page, they don't appear and the page still shows 0MB left.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,808 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @BlueJay ,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

We investigated your account and escalated a ticket to check why the perks are not displayed on the account even though it shows that both perks were applied.

Our colleagues will contact you back via e-mail in the shortest time possible once they receive our technical team`s feedback.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

You can also track the ticket status via My settings - My tickets, to also have a view on its progress.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a good one,

-Raul

Answers

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 6,682 ✭✭

@BlueJay

try its exit from your account and back into your account

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,946 ✭✭

Hi @BlueJay

You should try to use the browser in private mode or clear the cache

Can you also check all the plan in your account?

If this doesn't help contact the support, they can look for you

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Or by private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

This discussion has been closed.