Anyone got a hold of Customer Service?

Options
TerryAcen
TerryAcen Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in About my account

I got charged twice for the same mobile plan and got charged again for another mobile plan, all under the same number.

I've spent over 5hours yesterday trying to get a hold of Customer Service, every time im in Queue, I get stuck when I get to the 2nd position and then the chat closes by itself, now I have to re-open a new chat and I get put back at the back of the line.

I tried contacting them via iMessage and Messenger, no answers.

Should I just chargeback with my credit card? Since I can't get a hold of anyone at Fizz.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,159 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello TerryAcen,

Thank you for being part of the Fizz community!
    I verified your account and saw that a colleague opened a ticket so the technical team can trigger the refund from their end. You can see the progress on the ticket by going at: My settings -> My tickets.
    Once this will be resolved by them, we will inform you via email and you will be able to see the money first in the Fizz account at: My settings -> Transaction history and in your bank statement after a few working days since depends only on your bank.
    My advise is not to make a chargeback in this situation. Since the system is automatic, by doing this he will block the plan.

I am counting on your patience and I wish you a great day,
    -Georgian

Answers

This discussion has been closed.