Why is Fizz CS sooo bad?

Options
Mohand A. #76
Mohand A. #76 Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Welcome and join

Fizz has good canadian cel prices if you live in a large populated area.That’s it! You can’t even get service west of Cornwall right on the 401! And if you have the slightest issue, God forbid, be ready for a very long wait for a resolve. You cannot speak to anybody, just Social Media or Chat. Painful.

Switched to Fizz right when they started. It was good for a while but service and CS deteriorated. Time to move on I guess. I feel bad because I convinced a number of my contacts to switch to Fizz😡

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,065 ✭✭
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Mohand A. #76

I'm sorry for your experience, but Fizz's first-level customer service representatives do not have much power. They can only direct you to the guide and open tickets. Ideally, Fizz should provide them with the ability to resolve certain issues.

I like the idea to have an online support, but a real support, that they can solve some problems.

Answers

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 6,806 ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options
  • Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Options

its also for its which its cheaper it cuts in the service

fizz is not for everyone

• Jess_i88b6
    edited April 2023
    Options

@Mohand A. #76

In my experience, Fizz's customer service is similar to community users, with the difference that they have the ability to view your account. However, I believe this is a conceptual problem, and I'm not sure why Fizz chooses to limit their customer service in this way. It's possible that they do this to justify the price difference from Videotron?

Lately I also notice, that the Whizz is assigning 90% of best answer to them self, leaving to us nothing 😢 This is my personal complaint.

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    edited April 2023
    Options

90% of the best answers 🙄

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,485 ✭✭
    Options

Agree, they should have several levels of support.

• Jess_i88b6
    Options

They have at least two levels of support: the first level, where customers report the problem, and the second level, where problems are escalated after a ticket is opened by the first level.

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,474 ✭✭
    Options

Ok, thanks for the clarification Jessy

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,485 ✭✭
    Options

What I meant is the chat option with Level 2. If Level 1 can not help you they can redirect it to Level 2. This actually happened to me once, but lately even if I ask them to transfer me to the next level, they don't want to.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,193 admin
    Options

Hello Mohand A. #76,

Thank you for being part of the Fizz community!
    Also, thank you for the feedback. Rest assured that this isn't the experience we want to provide to our members. We are  always trying to assist each one of you as good as we can and in the shortest time possible.
    Indeed that in the moment a ticket is needed, both you and us have to wait for the resolution which will come from the technical department and there isn't a delay for this, however you can contact us anytime and we will verify the progress and update the ticket if needed.

I am counting on your understanding and for any questions, you can contact us in private on social media or live chat from this FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/support

Have a great day,
    -Georgian

This discussion has been closed.