Scammed by fizz support?

Options
CND
CND Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited March 2023 in Phones

I've been trying to return a phone under the 15 day warranty since the very beginning of January. The codes you print to have Canada Post scan so that they can print your return label doesn't work. After one month and a half with numerous communications with fizz (and even after filing a complaint, which did nothing), I finally started talking to technical support on Feb. 22, a couple of weeks after my ticket had been "escalated". Finally they said the return had been cancelled somehow, and to just try the online return process again. I did, and the same problem happened, despite printing the new information. It's been 16 days since I told them what happened, and no one has gotten back to me beside a courtesy email I received today saying they were working on it.

Are they just trying to prevent me from returning the phone and scamming me of my money? How can it take over 2.5 months to even send me a valid shipping label. What recourse do I have at this point, a credit card chargeback and leave Fizz for another provider?

tl;dr it's been 2.5 months of me trying to return a phone and all I get back from fizz is "we're working on it". are they scamming me?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello CND,

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the difficulties you are currently experiencing. Please know that your situation is being actively addressed by our dedicated team who are specifically assigned to handle these types of issues.

While we are committed to providing you with a prompt resolution, we have encountered some unforeseen complexities which have caused a delay. We want to express our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please be assured that we are doing everything in our power to expedite a resolution and have escalated the matter to our superiors for further assistance. We value your patience and understanding as we work towards a satisfactory outcome. You will be contacted via email by a Fizz representative in the shortest time possible. 

Thank you for your patience so far and for allowing us the opportunity to resolve it for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
    You can reach us anytime from this link: https://fizz.ca/en/support

Wishing you a pleasant day.

-Eugen

Answers

This discussion has been closed.