I have a scheduled (and confirmation email) for install between 730am- noon but no show

Options
Rollover
Rollover Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited March 2023 in Internet

I have a confirmed technician visit between 730am and noon today for new internet service with FIZZ and no one has shown up. I am waiting for the FIZZ service to start to uninstall my current service provider and so this is very very inconvenient. The appointment slot was made 2 weeks ago.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,173 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there Rollover!

I took a look at your account and saw that the appointment is classed as Finished on out side.
    If they haven't arrived at your address then you should be able to reschedule your appointment by going to "My Plans"---->"Manage Plan" for your Internet Plan---->"Appointments". There you will have the option to reschedule your appointment. 

Have a good one!
    -Paul🖖 

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,061 ✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi

Sorry to hear that, it is possible that the technician who had an appointment with you was unable to show up due to complications with the previous installation or is late. I will suggest to wait.

You can reschedule another appointment yourself from the account by going to My plans → Manage my plan → Appointments. Once 24 hours have passed since the appointment's due date, the Reschedule button will appear there. You can then choose a new date and time that works best for you

PS. You can reschedule only 24h after the missing appointment

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 6,802 ✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options

it's little that's late too

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,470 ✭✭
    Options

They usually call before showing up, stay tuned…

This discussion has been closed.