I don't receive SMS from International - Mexico

gael C. #6525
gael C. #6525 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited February 2023 in My Mobile

Hello,

At the top of my plan, I subscribed to a travel Add-on for data. This is working, but impossible to receive SMS even if I have configured the APK

I have a lot of 2-factor auth from business and personal, that is the norm now.

What's the solution?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,816 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello there gael C. #6525, 

Even if this is from the authorization part more, I'd still like to propose configuring your phone to the Short Messaging Service Center (SMSC). First though you will need to verify if you already did or if it was made by default: 

Android: Applications → Touch the Messaging icon → Context Menu (the three points at the top of the screen) → Settings → More Settings → Text Messages

iPhone:  Dial *#5005*7672# → Press the key to place the call.

If you need to configure it: 

Andorid: Dial *#*#4636#*#* from your phone keypad → Phone Information → SMSC: Update with +14385200092

iPhone: Dial **5005*7672*+14385200092# → Press the key to place the call.

Should it still not work out for you Gael then I invite you to join us on our live chat so that we can see what we can do on that platform.
    To reach out to us, go to our Support page while being logged and click on the green button that is on the lower right corner of the page. It will appear after a few seconds and after you click it, click on the last option on the bottom. An agent will be with you as soon as possible or you can click on the Messenger icon which will open a chat with us there. The Messenger chat isn't like our own as in there may be a waiting time between messages.

Here is our Support page from where you can reach out to us on chat:https://fizz.ca/en/support

Cheers!
    -Paul🖖

Answers

This discussion has been closed.