Data not working for almost 2 weeks now-FIZZ Closed my post BEFORE RESOLUTION

Options
Concave65
Concave65 Posts: 24 ✭✭
edited February 2023 in My Mobile

This is very interesting...I have received no resolution to my problems with accessing my data YET Fizz has now closed my post!

I have been continuously contacting them and the only thing that has happened is that there are numerous tickets open and no resolution.

Interesting that FIZZ has decided to close a post of mine almost as if the situation has been resolved. It has not been resolved FIZZ and you have done absolutely nothing to fix it.

I've been without answers!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,106 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Concave65,
    We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with your mobile data. We understand how frustrating it can be to deal with such a situation. Our technical team is actively working on resolving this issue, but we regret to inform you that it is taking longer than expected due to its complexity.
    Rest assured, we will keep you informed of any updates via email as soon as we hear back from our technical team.

We kindly request that you do not post further about this issue in the community as it does not provide any assistance to other community members. However, if your post contains useful information for other members, we will leave it open until there are no further interactions on it.

We understand that the community is a place where you come for help, and we are doing our best to assist you. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue, and we hope you have a great day.

Best regards,
    -Eugen

Answers

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,449 ✭✭
    Options

They always do like this ☹️. They don't want our discussions with problems to be active and closing them saying please follow your ticket for further progress. The problem is that there is no progress visible on our tickets which is very frustrating.

• Concave65
    Options

Horrible isn’t it?

the problem is 100% them but they are sitting back and doing nothing.

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,448 ✭✭
    Options

I hope your problem will be resolved soon, that really sucks…

• Concave65
    Options

Fizz is still dragging their feet on this issue.

Videotron and Quebecor should be ashamed of themselves. Did they forget to hire IT people or did they just expect their customers to suffer the consequences when their systems are not working properly?

this is a Quebec company and these are the same people who want people to buy their products. At this point I would not even switch to Videotron for any service at all!

not impressed Fizz that you have not advanced one iota on the issues and no communications at all as to what is happening.

and fizz, if you once again answer me in this forum asking me to be patient and close my topic…I will open another one!

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,449 ✭✭
    Options

Indeed, not sure why it takes so long to fix their own issues.

This discussion has been closed.